COVID 19 REGULATIONS FOR HAISLAR CONSTRUCTION
We are glad to service our clients and perform the great work that we have always provided. To ensure that we are upholding the CDC recommendations, keep you safe, and our employees safe, we have implemented the following guidelines.
- Client must notify us prior to arrival if they have been exposed to Covid 19, are currently quarantined, have a fever, sore throat or any other illness related to Covid-19. This notice serves as our commitments that all parties will be truthful and honest to provide the best outcome.
- If any of the above are true, we will reschedule after 14 days.
- We are temperature checking Haislar employees daily prior to entering premises.
- We will do our best to wear a mask while at your location
- We ask that employees, clients, families, pets, stay away from the location of work to ensure proper social distancing.
- We will sanitize our areas prior to leaving to the best of our ability.
- We will do our best to distance our employees but much of our work must be in close proximity to one another to perform tasks.
- We will keep the trades to perform work one at a time which may lengthen the job time frame. We ask for your understanding.
Due to the seriousness of the Covid-19, we have elected to take some steps to keep our employees and our clients as safe as possible. If we are going to perform work at your location, we ask that you make us aware of our working conditions. How many people will be in the area, have you taken the proper precautions at your location to ensure we are entering a virus free or clean area? The best solution right now is to be safe and not sorry. We will assess each situation as it comes and will try to do our best but may have to postpone non-essential work until this is resolved.